SPENVIS for educational purposes
By having a user-friendly web interface, extensive documentation and tutorial
information, SPENVIS allows students to perform easily rapid analyses of the space
enviroment and its effects on spacecrafts components. In order to facilitate and
promote the use of SPENVIS in educational programmes, specific student accounts
have been introduced.
The SPENVIS student accounts should be requested by the teacher or a representative
of the educational institution. Each student will get his/her own SPENVIS account with
access to the full SPENVIS features. A specific console allows the
teacher to manage the student accounts.
Are you a student?
Welcome on the SPENVIS site.
Before registering, please consider to contact your teacher about the
SPENVIS student accounts.
Are you a teacher?
Feel free to contact the SPENVIS team
to request students accounts. Please do not forget to include:
- the title of the class or lecture for which you plan to use SPENVIS;
- a short abstract or a web link describing the content of this class;
- an estimate of the numbers of students;
- the normal period and duration of the class (e.g. 2 months a year);
- the name of your SPENVIS account.
SPENVIS is developed by a consortium led by the Royal Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy for ESA's Space Environments and Effects Section through its General Support Technology Programme